Who are they?
The following individuals are included on a T200, however their identity is in question.
- Bailey - Philadelphia AL ....... possibly Bill Bailey a pitcher who played for the Browns in 1912, was idle in 1913 and went to the Federal League in 1914. Or perhaps George Brickley who played in 5 games with the A's in 1913, his only year in the bigs.
- Martin, trainer - Washington AL
- Hinton - Cleveland AL ........... possibly Bill Hinchman who was a light hitting regular for the Indians during 1907-1909 and then tore up the American Association. Eventually made it back to the majors with the Pirates in 1915 where he hit .300 for two seasons before breaking his leg.
- mascot - New York AL ........... perhaps Eddie Bennett a hunch-backed mascot for a number of teams during the era.
- Rodgers - St. Louis AL .......... possibly Bill Rodgers, a 2b who was 26 in 1913 and first played in the majors in 1915, but never played for the Browns. Maybe this is Sam Agnew who was inexplicably absent from the T200.
- mascot - New York NL
- Inglia - Chicago NL
- Ring - Brookly NL
- mascot #1 - - Brookly NL
- mascot #2 - - Brookly NL
- Hermann - Cincinnati NL